Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Lesson

Today was our first hospitality lesson. Ms king was away so we had Ms baker as a substitute teacher. We were in the computer rooms this lesson being informed on what we would be doing this semester and we leaned about the five food groups. This lesson was exciting for me because I thoroughly enjoyed hospitality last year and I have chosen it as one of my subjects for next year. I love learning about healthy eating and balanced diets. I also find cooking interesting because you find out how meals that you are served in a restaurant are prepared and the ingredients required to make it. When you cook for yourself you know the ingredients and the method of the meal and you know what you are eating. I can not wait till are next hospitality lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment